As the excitement builds towards the opening round of VISTA 2015-2016 which begins next week, let’s take a look at 5 new things about the forthcoming competition.
- The 30 questions in the opening rounds are now selected from a total of 45 questions supplied by markets around the world. The previous number of questions was 40. This offers markets a greater possibility to contribute with questions on a bigger variety of topics.
- The United States of America will be competing for the first time in this year’s competition. Canada have sent a team to a previous VISTA competition, but teams from the US will very shortly be welcomed for the first time. Registration for North American teams opened on August 12th.
- Volvo Buses will now be fully integrated into the VISTA competition, having been part of their own segment of the competition in previous years.
- VISTA has an all-new website for the 2015-2016, with regularly updated news, profiles and features, as well as archive material from previous competitions. The site will also be complemented by updates on social media channels Facebook and Instagram.
- No shortcuts to success!’ That is the all-new tagline for the VISTA competition this time round. Our competing teams will soon find out exactly what it means…..